Dec 29, 2007

New Year, New House, New Cartoons.



As some of you will already be aware, I'm moving house. This is the reason that I've not been able to produce any cartoons since the 3rd December. The cartoons will reappear in late January, early February. I have many ideas for some brand new cartoons.

I'd like to thank all those who've supported this blog over the last couple of years, and wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. 2008 is going to be a big year for cartooning. I'm inspired and feeling positive. Amazing how moving to a bigger, better house can do. Improved parking, and having a bath is all I need to produce some stunning cartoons.

Of course, for all those new visitors - there's a few hundred cartoons in the archive to keep you amused until the revamp. Here's the last cartoon of 2007:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats