Nov 28, 2010

Prancing on Ice.

I haven't been able to do much in the way of cartooning over the last couple of weeks. I'm not entirely sure what I've been so busy doing, but I do know it all got a little hectic back there for a time. I have removed the dust from the Cintiq and given the cartoon contest another go. As usual, I didn't have a clue what to draw, until I started drawing it. Always good to be inspired by what's around you, and there's nothing more funny than an old lady falling over on some ice (as long as she's not injured of course). In fact anyone falling over is nearly always amusing for those not involved in the whole falling over business. But be good. Stop giggling, and lend a hand, if this really does happen anywhere near you!

2 comments:

  1. I´m sure she is practicing for the show "skating with the stars". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't win. Got 1 sympathy vote to avoid the shame of yet another crackerjack pencil!

    ReplyDelete

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats