Jan 23, 2011

This time I did it quicker, but is it any better?

I re-drew the cartoon from today's contest. Not allowed to post it of course, but this time took a lot less time, if you know what I mean. The colour version took ages to be honest, and I was not happy with the end results of the drawing, so this took me literally no time at all (well, OK - about 10 minutes, if that). The colour version wouldn't be any good for marketing anyway, as very few places will take full colour cartoons. Well here's another version. Please note: This is the same joke, just a new drawing of it. Based on a theme of "desert Island". From the contest and what not. Posted here and nowhere else. Enjoy. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats