Sep 5, 2011

Cat Versus Human

I have been collecting links for other cartoon blogs probably as long as I've been blogging with my own cartoons. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think in the back of my mind I wanted to be able to check out the competition. Didn't take me long to realise just how many brilliant blogs with cartoons are out there. To think, I used to think I was the only cartoon blogger in the world. Obviously very stupid in 2006 when this all started.

I'm a little wiser now. Cat Versus Human is an interesting collection of cartoons that I think deserve far more recognition. Hence this review. It's brilliant. Anyone who's had a cat, or allowed to live in a cats house will relate to these comic strips. I have three cats. They continue to permit me to live.

1 comment:

  1. I don´t like cats too much but I really like that blog, as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats