Jan 30, 2012

Using virtual pencils.

Have been playing around again with Photoshop. It seems, no matter how long I use this software, it always has something new to offer. This was drawn at 200dpi, using these brushes to draw the rough drawing. It's a collection of very good "pencil" brushes for Photoshop. Although this isn't actually a pencil brush. That was under the previous layer, which you can't see.

I also played around with making this a 4 colour GIF.
This is how it was in full colour: 


But I like the effect of the 4 colour best. Thanks to Mr Steve Bright for providing the link to these excellent brushes, and of course to Dave Nagel for the brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats