Mar 17, 2012

An Evil Cartoon.

This weeks entry in the CCGBPF (Cartoonist Club Of Great Britain Public Forum). Theme was set by last weeks winner, Mr Tim Cordell with his splendid Nazi rally gag. This theme is a silent one, Evil.


I've also published this on my companion Blog ( www.cartoonblog.co.uk ). It's something I've been meaning to do for a long time. Fear not 20* loyal followers, Clangnuts will still be here, but my other blog is intended as a more professional place for my cartoons to showcase. 


*That was a joke. I know there's more than 20 followers of this blog, and I'm deeply grateful to each and everyone of you for dropping by so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats