Apr 9, 2008

Painful Suggestions.

Thanks for all the suggestions for the new tag line. I'm really inspired by all of them. As a test, I've changed it to one of Anita's excellent suggestions, but I might change this in the future. I'm even thinking of having several different ones that I could use in rotation, so please keep the ideas coming. Who knows, I might include them all in some way. I quite like 100% unicorn free cartoons as well (thanks Zoomar) but might change this to horse free as that it the one thing I have most difficulty drawing. There was a slight glitch in the system yesterday, as for some reason I wasn't getting any email alerts to the comments. Sorry about that. All sorted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats