Sep 4, 2010

HMRC PAYE Cartoon.

This week's entry in the cartoonist forum contest. Last week I was the honoured winner of a crackjack gel pen. I have no idea why. The cartoon was crap - that wasn't the mystery. Unusually, this week's cartoon is topical. Cutting edge topical, as I was struggling for ideas when listening to this mornings news on the Radio. The HMRC have buggered up lots of people's PAYE tax payments. Some will have to pay back an average of £1,500, some will get rebates. All being blamed on a new computer system, which is supposed to make tax payments more accurate! Well that's a detailed explanation of the joke. You must be rolling around by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats