Sep 11, 2010

It's a long story.

This week's entry in the caption contest. Could be the last paper cartoon that I draw, if my Cintiq ever escapes from Germany. So next week's wobbly cartoon, is not a change in style - it's just me getting used to the Cintiq, and because it cost so much money refusing to draw anything the old fashioned way.

For the second week in a row, I've been topical. This isn't a requirement of the contest. The caption is set, and away we go with whatever pops up, but I changed the title of the book several times, until I found one that I think works. Of course, as last week, some of the topical stuff can get lost, if the voters aren't aware of the story.

If anyone would like to buy a handful of used pencils, half used PITT pens, and a big pack of nice smooth copier paper, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have to be moderated due to spammers, sorry. I'll publish your comment (good or bad) asap.


View My Stats